The Battle of the SEXES
Male vs Female
As a woman, I genuinely believe that we are vastly superior to men, but it is tabooto show it… I mean did you notice that all our problems begin with “MEN”… MENtal anxiety… MENstrual cramps… MENopause… Not to mention MENingitis, MENière’s disease, MENiscus sprain… The list is never-ending and unlikely to ever stop… Have you ever wished your partner came with an instruction booklet? If so, you are not alone, and whoever declared that – Men and women THINK differently, SPEAK differently and DECIDE differently was definitely onto something… So, in this issues battle of the sexes, we went out on a limb by asking our readers – “What confuses both Men and Women”… (Meaning: What confuses men, yet want women to know about… and What confuses women, yet want men to consider)…
Dr. Waleed Nassar, Sales Force Effectiveness Manager,
Mundipharma, Sydney – AUSTRALIA
This is for Women everywhere, from the Men who have had enough!
• If you think you’re fat, you probably are. Don’t ask us anymore – we refuse to answer.
• Try not to bother yourself by asking what I feel like for dinner – just make it. You just want a reason to blame the fact that it tasted salty again.
• If you ask me to help around the house then don’t expect me to do it your way. I will put stuff as close as possible to where they are left, if this causes you trauma as you have to re-do it, then clearly it’s best you do it.
• We don’t know what day it is, and never will. Write all birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions in bright on the calendar.
• Sometimes we’re not thinking about you. Live with it. And don’t ask us what we are thinking about unless you’re prepared to discuss offensive issues.
• When I don’t want to talk about it – I don’t. That’s why I answered NO when you asked.
• Do more to look even better than the day before – what appeals to us men is visual. For you ladies you just want to laugh and talk as apparently that’s what does it to get you in the mood. That’s why we don’t do beauty parlors or facials, we will make you laugh and by the way – yes we do love you.
• Remember, if you cry – you’re a cry baby. Just talk and admit you’re wrong. Crying is blackmail. Blackmail is cheating. Men don’t like people who cheat
• Just come out and ask for what you want. Let’s be absolutely clear on this point: Subtle hints don’t work, strong hints don’t work, and obvious hints don’t work. If you›re really serious about it, just come right out and ask us. And by the way, the answer is probably “no”.
• Trust me on this, standing up while peeing makes it much harder to aim. We’re bound to miss sometimes. It’s not the end of the world.
• Come to us with a dilemma “ONLY” if you want assistance solving it. That’s what we “DO”. Understanding and compassion is what your girlfriends are for.
• If you have a headache, be creative or I will… A headache that recurs every night is a problem. See a doctor.
• Foreign films are best left to foreigners. Reading subtitles and watching at the same time is too confusing.
• Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
• If something we said can be interpreted in two ways, and one of the ways makes you depressed or fuming, then we meant it the other way. We promise…
• Finally; when it itches – it will be scratched. So live with it…