Dear Guest - Egyptian Lifestyle & Business Magazine

Charging iPhone nearby while sleeping was about to kill a man

0 643

There is a warning now not to charge iphone nearby while sleeping, especially if you are wearing a chain necklace. This incident took place at Huntsville, Ala, USA , when a man survived after he was shocked by 110 volts of electricity while sleeping with his iphone charging in his bed. Willy Day’s dog- chain necklace acted as a conductor for electricity when it hit his iPhone charger and extension cord while he was asleep on March 22nd. The Washington post reported that the 32-year-old was treated from 2nd-3rd- degree burns.

Comments
Loading...